Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 480948104811 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-11-20 23:35:45
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Well,Irish with no accent
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 00:12:45
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Irish on the rocks
I better in to bed as I already fell asleep on the sofa
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 00:35:08
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Hello people,
how ya doin'? In Joey Tribianni style
Anyone as tired as me? Hard day indeed, 120 KG on the bench in the gym today
Personal record but not I am feeling the consequences now
Still didn't found those perfect headphones and earphones.
Anyway, did this weekend come like a God sent to someone else besides me? Though on Moanday I have lots of oral exams and I am first shift ( in the morning ) on school I am gonna enjoy this weekend. It's still not over.
Sunday to go people, enjoy it. I just hope that the weather won't be crappy tomorrow
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 00:51:25
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Evening or morning Noc sorry not spoken much lately. But I am going to sleep now feel tired making the most of the extra sleep on the weekend
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 01:13:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good morning all

Weather is playing naughty here. It is raining outside.

How are we all ?
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 11:35:20
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

The sun is shining
No plans yet. There is so much to do.
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 11:45:20
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

hi hans

you wont believe, right now the sun is shining. Normally we dont have this kind of unpredictable weather.

--
Posted: 2010-11-21 11:53:40
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

where are you hans??? at home??
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 12:01:09
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Trust me, we can have all seasons in a day. Even in one hour
Yes, at home and not dressed yet
[ This Message was edited by: hihihans on 2010-11-21 11:06 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-21 12:05:39
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 480948104811 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home