Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 481148124813 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Next is Steve Jobs head
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 17:49:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

God what a mission that was my internet was playing up again Then as soon as I get a new ipod home my itunes quits working so I had to reinstall fed up bloody technology
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 19:14:54
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

This will cheer you up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpPdl0StUVs
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 20:30:28
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Bit early mate Mind you everyone starts this early so why not eh?? Can't think what to download with my free itunes voucher
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 20:36:07
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Download that song
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 20:37:35
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-11-21 20:53:02
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

BonoPod has been shopping
£15 i've got a wishlist
You won't miss I call with this one
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 21:09:11
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah indeed it has Wi Fi though



Nice speaker dock with it too
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 21:19:10
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

That's a BIG speaker dock
Can I suggest Iggy Pop, Nick Cave or use it for some apps
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 21:26:31
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I will have a look Iggy Pop he is that sweaty rock star who plays with his top off
--
Posted: 2010-11-21 21:50:28
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 481148124813 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home