>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Reminds me of Wallace & Gromit I love Wallace & Gromit their funny
--
Posted: 2010-11-22 22:08:54
Edit :
Quote
The news said snow on Thursday

and they expect the worst winter in years
--
Posted: 2010-11-22 22:58:01
Edit :
Quote
Yes they said that here too on the east side of the UK. The news is also still saying how bad things are in Ireland

My dad joked what would you say if the Allied Irish Bank called up & asked for it's money back

No chance
--
Posted: 2010-11-22 23:05:26
Edit :
Quote

irish mob
You better sit on it
--
Posted: 2010-11-22 23:14:25
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-11-22 23:15:40
Edit :
Quote
Shows here by Friday it will be only zero in the daytime
--
Posted: 2010-11-22 23:38:19
Edit :
Quote
Let's hope they get it wrong. As usual
--
Posted: 2010-11-22 23:46:39
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-11-22 23:53:40
Edit :
Quote
Boo
I played with a N8 today and I thought it was a crap phone does nothing for me,
its a X6 all over again
I also played with a HTC HD7 and wow man that phone is amazing,
it has such a responsive screen much better then the Android phones
I do like it!
Ciao folksys ur alloffline anyway
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 02:11:00
Edit :
Quote
Oh you sacred me, miss, the late comer.
Hi all.
Sean with pipe in his newly made rocking chair, nice imagination.
Yesterday, it has rained heavily like a rainy reason.

The oldies are saying that they have not seen a rain after Diwali. The nature is changing gears.

May be preparation for 2012.
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 05:55:06
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply