>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Everybody seems to busy today..
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 12:15:07
Edit :
Quote
Miss UK how can a Windows Phones screen be more responsive than an Android phone?? The screen is nothing to do with the operating system a screen is a screen if its capacitive then it does not matter if its Windows or Android. I am still on the shelf about Windows in mobiles the new Windows 7 interface looks ugly. Guys and gals I had interview this morning for a Security guard at well not saying the name of the place online but I got it

It is only casual right now but anything to get me out of that place is good. Will chat more later. Security work seems different as a lot of them need new people fast so that's why they said yes but I still work another two weeks notice
_________________

Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009
HTC Desire HD
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-23 13:34 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 12:18:00
Edit :
Quote
Congratulations with your new job
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 14:18:15
Edit :
Quote
Thanks. Quick eh?? I am looking forward to a fresh start

It may lead to full time but there is always lots of events at the place I shall work but some parts of the year are more busy than others. So hence the casual basis but there will be enough work & more money than the dole
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 14:34:08
Edit :
Quote
Unless u have tried a Windows 7 phone you wont know the difference coming from a hTC android device.
As ive said by Email already congrats on the job to
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 18:37:25
Edit :
Quote
Good evening all,my seat is rockin' like crazy now

need to get new one asap
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 19:23:00
Edit :
Quote
Congrats on your new job sean
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 19:28:34
Edit :
Quote

Thanks. Hey they just said on the weekend snow could fall anywhere round the UK. And it's gonna fall near you Matt soon

My new case

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-23 18:33 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 19:29:37
Edit :
Quote
I've got 2 hours of driving on saturday
Ill have to remember to get some De-Icer
Nice iPod and case

where did you get case from?
[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-11-23 18:35 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 19:34:59
Edit :
Quote

You'll need a hammer to get through that

It's rubber

& £9.99 from HMV. Made by EXSPECT whoever they are

I have 3,450 tracks on still have 12 gig left

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-23 18:39 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 19:38:35
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply