>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
I found the iPod awkward to hold without a case on because its super thin
Rubber must be nice, does it have a good grip? The worst cases are shiny plastics which get really slippery
How are the senheiser earphones?
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 19:41:08
Edit :
Quote
Them headphones are great & stay in your ears cos of hooks. Yes,good grip I do love rubber

Just kidding

No more fingerprints at the back. My dad is 69 tomorrow
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 19:43:17
Edit :
Quote
Everyone loves rubber
He is 69

rude age
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 19:54:49
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 19:55:51
Edit :
Quote
Rubber can get slippery too, even straight out the package
What taste is your case
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 21:02:54
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 21:09:26
Edit :
Quote
creamy rubber
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 21:12:15
Edit :
Quote

Noooooooooo,I just had my dinner
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 21:12:58
Edit :
Quote
Did you have egg and sausage?
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 21:14:28
Edit :
Quote
No,I only eat white meat
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 21:16:20
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply