Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 481848194820 ... 551255135514>

mriley Posts: > 500

I white meat
was it chicken?

--
Posted: 2010-11-23 21:18:33
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No I had veg & fish today
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 21:25:01
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

White fish?
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 21:33:09
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes & pink salmon Red meat makes me bloated & heavy & makes me feel sick
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-23 20:46 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-23 21:45:29
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Hi all. Have just replaced my rubber and plastic cases for a couple of MOFI ones. They're as good as Kerry said they were. Really good quality and fits the X10 perfectly. My X10 mini pro is a little small for them but is fine. Only about 3cm too small for case.
Am sitting watching Props Pig with Rebecca atm while she gets ready for bed and then down for tea. Having a mixed kebab with steak,lamb,chicken and salad. Not had one for a few months so is a treat lol
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 22:24:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I'm getting hungry here
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 22:27:51
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh evening Rookie how are ya mate?? That sounds tasty except the lamb
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 22:32:32
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I love lamb
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 23:05:55
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Bah Bah Bah
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 23:15:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I prefer them silent
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 23:20:25
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 481848194820 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home