Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 481948204821 ... 551255135514>

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Lamb is one of my favourites as well. Just ate my kebab. Had may,tomato relish and chilli relish on as well. Made my nose run lol
--
Posted: 2010-11-23 23:48:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah most hot food does that in winter makes your nose run
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 00:10:32
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Told yeh Andy,
Mofi ain't bad case(s)

Matty your up next for the chop to get one for your iPod ?
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 03:42:30
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Congratulation sean on your new job. Happy birthday to your dad as he turn 69 today. Give my best wishes to him.

Hans, andy, i am strick veg. so that menu has no effect on my rather Congratulation sean on your new job. Happy birthday to your dad as he turn 69 today. Give my best wishes to him.

Hans, andy, i am strick veg. so that menu has no effect on my rather
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 07:07:03
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Good morning what a beautiful fresh and frosty morning it is. Good for a fresh walk instead I got work to do. It's super cold out there with snow due soon. Ceaser hello mate sorry we have not chatted much lately we will soon. I get paid soon so I shall leave my job before my notice to have two weeks off before I start new job.

_________________
Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009
HTC Desire HD
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-24 11:39 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-24 09:31:00
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

That kebab has done more than make my nose run completely emptied reception at work this morning
Just sitting having a coffee before doing some more cleaning. Finishing at 12 today. Had to speak to my union rep as well today cos I need them to attend a meeting with me tomorrow. Apparently the time off I just had was unnecessary and I'm being put on report. Yeah the missus was in hospital with a 3rd degree tear after giving birth, new baby was in intensive care due to an infection he caught from the hospital equipment and I was looking after my daughter. What was I supposed to do. Just leave my daughter in the house on her own and let her sort herself out. Shes only 2 1/2 years old ffs. Tis really winding me up.
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 12:23:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

That's bad at the end of the day your family comes first and I bet they would do the same. One rule for you and another for them
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 12:40:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I would do the same. Screw them bosses
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 15:42:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I was moaned at when I had time off when my mom passed away that's wrong
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 15:47:22
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Im just about to order one of those cases kerry
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 23:06:23
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 481948204821 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home