Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 482048214822 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I am loving my ipod touch
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 23:08:40
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Are you going to jailbreak it like on the iPhone?
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 23:12:09
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Why what's the point??
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 23:16:45
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Free apps
--
Posted: 2010-11-24 23:57:47
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Free apps yes there is as long as you have Wi Fi
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 00:16:43
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

If you jailbreak then you can get any app for free, even £60 tomtom apps
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 00:29:35
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

What do I need that for I don't drive. Nah cannot be arsed
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 00:35:56
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

So you pay for all your apps?
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 00:49:08
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No there are free apps on itunes but I don't need apps on a music player
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 00:50:30
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

One month till Christmas day folks from today. Goodnight
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 01:44:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 482048214822 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home