Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 482248234824 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Wow I remember that pic you took
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 18:10:21
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

@Matt. I got mine from a seller called rpmsystems on Ebay

http://wap.ebay.co.uk/Member/G/ViewItem.aspx?aid=260655146188&tid=676560928016&emvAD=240x366&emvcc=0


@ceased. Exactly mate which is why I got my doctor to put me off work. Had the first part of my absenteeism management meeting today and they've been told they've got to be more flexible with regards to my situation. Have bought the union in as well this time. I've got to do 100% attendance from now and the 25th February and I can build up as much lieu hours as I want to cover appointments, hospital stays etc. Rebecca is having her stomach operated on at Alder Hay Hospital in Liverpool on the 6th January and will be in for 2 weeks so need to make as much lieu hours up as possible instead of being off sick.
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 18:16:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

@Andy, I found one for £3 on amazon, I don't use ebay much because of what people think of it as a a scam site, even though I know it's great for honest buying and selling, it's easier for me to buy from amazon The one i'm getting is made for the Desire but it looks like there will be enough space for the iPod Touch

@Sean, yeah that was months and months ago
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 18:22:48
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Last years snow eh or earlier this year it seems to have flown by this year
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 18:24:10
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I remember you using the C902 and you dropped it out of a window
i used a C902 today, man they are so slow
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 18:36:18
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh yes & it landed on my dads old mattress That was luck. I had that phone for a while what a shock eh?? But yeah it is a slow phone or was
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 18:49:39
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I was shocked at how long it took opening small SMS messages, C901 can open long ones in an instant, I think I would have gone mad if I had bought the C902
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 18:55:36
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah & that 2" screen so small
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 19:02:21
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Jesus Christ, the police is keeping the journalists of the biggest TV program in Macedonia inside their property, the property of the studio. The police is letting nobody inside or outside of the facility and they have shown now warrant.
How can they do that?!? It smells like a huge protest to me and I am going
Today, I was accused by a certain person that I am drinking Amino Acids and Protein and even Creatine during my gym exercises. I have never drank one of those artificially made products...
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 19:55:56
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

During exercises? Doesn't he know you have to take them before
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 21:38:59
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 482248234824 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home