Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 482348244825 ... 551255135514>

Domecot Posts: 468

Not funny hihi I am not doing chemistry Enough hormones are flooding my body as it is
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 21:52:47
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Oh yes
Testosterone is also available in a can
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 22:07:14
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Noc's time of the month
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 22:12:56
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Actually today is the worst day of my life. It's been three years since my brother was killed.
I grew a beard in sign of mourning, nothing much but still I thought I should.
So, what's new? I have school tomorrow and guess what? It's friday tomoroooooooooooow
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 23:00:01
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Three years sorry mate I know how it feels
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 23:05:07
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

yeah, I can't describe the feeling. there is an empty space which will never be filled.
it's really like you want to have revenge but you are not sure...
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 23:21:15
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Time heals mate but you just don't forget
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-25 23:28 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-26 00:23:37
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good day to all.

Heartly condolences to you noc.
I really dont understand why people take such steroids to abuse their body.

Bono, matt, so you guys are expecting another freezing winter. Here also it is getting cold from two days.

--
Posted: 2010-11-26 05:28:15
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,we want snow we want snow
--
Posted: 2010-11-26 19:18:24
Edit : Quote

michka Posts: > 500

And here we got snow, we got snow.
But as the ground is still above 0 Celsius, it did not last for long.
--
Posted: 2010-11-27 01:29:33
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 482348244825 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home