Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 482848294830 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hi again.
I only have a bottle or 2 in home.
--
Posted: 2010-11-29 01:13:40
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

As we're greeting each others let me say hi for the first time.
--
Posted: 2010-11-29 01:32:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

That's cool...
--
Posted: 2010-11-29 01:35:37
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

I know it is. That's why I said it
--
Posted: 2010-11-29 01:44:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

how are you tranced?
--
Posted: 2010-11-29 01:50:01
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Wish I was better, but it's my fault. I should have done the homework earlier
--
Posted: 2010-11-29 02:39:28
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I know the feeling
Sitting in traffic under heavy snow, typical
[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-11-29 08:36 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-29 09:29:21
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

A warm hi to all in snowy weather.

Sean, i think matt has a special affection for you. As he had sent a pm to you and he even didnot remember it. When a person drink to much alcohol, he starts to speak and behave from his heart. And matt has sent you a pm, when he was drunk. Congratulation sean.

Hi tranced, long time no see.
--
Posted: 2010-11-29 12:16:22
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Matt has done that alot cracks me up. I am walking around te Birmingham city centre canals and its all frozen
--
Posted: 2010-11-29 13:50:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Special affection yeah sean is used to my random PMs by now
--
Posted: 2010-11-29 15:54:42
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 482848294830 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home