Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 483048314832 ... 551255135514>

mriley Posts: > 500

Just ski down the road, then its fun for the whole family

--
Posted: 2010-11-30 11:48:25
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Rookwise be careful mate my ex girlfriend once flipped her car in snow. It snowed here last night more to come later
--
Posted: 2010-11-30 12:27:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

If you know what you're doing it's great fun to slip and slide with your car.
--
Posted: 2010-11-30 12:45:09
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Yes. Even more fun in an estate car. Mines a Skoda Fabia Combi
Exam in an hours time. Really hate exams. End up shocking. Dunno why. Would have thought id be ok after 16 years of doing them lol

_________________



A-Z OTT
[ This Message was edited by: Rookwise on 2010-11-30 12:00 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-30 12:59:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Best of luck andy for your exam. And to skid the car on white carpet.
--
Posted: 2010-11-30 13:11:15
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Skid marks on the snow or skid marks in his pants chat later chaps
--
Posted: 2010-11-30 13:14:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

andy will tell more about it.
--
Posted: 2010-11-30 13:20:57
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I just seen a poor Irish lady begging in the streets on her knees almost in the freezing cold weather. I had past her before and I just felt bad cos she looked terrible shivering. I got money in the bank a roof over my head and a nice warm bed. I would not wish to be on the streets in this weather so I gave her ten pounds. You may think I am crazy but thats me. She said in her soft Irish accent god bless you. I was humbled Just makes you realise how lucky we are.

_________________
Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009
x10
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-30 13:19 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-30 14:17:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-30 17:26 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-30 15:42:11
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Thats a nice thing to do Thats not much snow though

quick shot out window:

[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-11-30 15:20 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-30 16:11:40
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 483048314832 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home