Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 483248334834 ... 551255135514>

Domecot Posts: 468

I know matt I was kind of joking as well
what's new matt? how's school? I have two F-s. Sociology and Biology
[ This Message was edited by: Domecot on 2010-11-30 21:04 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-30 22:03:36
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

School is ok, didn't go in today cos it snowed so much, but there wasnt really much to do so been bored all day
At least they arent important exams im revising for exams that I will be having after christmas, its very dull work
:/
--
Posted: 2010-11-30 22:11:04
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Evening Noc
--
Posted: 2010-11-30 22:23:42
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500


On 2010-11-30 19:37:14, Bonovox wrote:

On 2010-11-30 17:21:16, Miss UK wrote:
Niice Piccy Matty

I got one of those Vodafone Sure Signals yesty of voda for £20,
they make you pay for them over 18mths at a Fiver normally btw ok just sorted it out now,
hmm so ok ive got H but still one bar

I hope its just down to the Stupid weather lol
[ This Message was edited by: Miss UK on 2010-11-30 16:25 ]



Just one bar signal indoors with a Sure Signal?? That cannot be right since it should pick up a full bar signal in the home from the hub not the nearest mast. Are you sure you have got settings right so it switches over to it?? My neighbour has one of them he gets full reception yet Vodafone have none here



Seems to be working now
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 00:44:07
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh good. My ipod just died but is ok now. I downloaded 4.2 update but it died afterwards now it's ok though
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 00:55:20
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

I think Mine has that already on it,
I need to charge it up anyway thanks for reminding me

have you downloaded that app for your pc "Spotify"?
you can listen to tonnes of tracks on it for free, they have it at work in the
warehouse on there Mac, it's available on Windows too;)

check it out

Linky
http://www.spotify.com/uk/new-user/

gunna go and grab my iPod
[ This Message was edited by: Miss UK on 2010-12-01 00:09 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-01 01:06:02
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Hi all.

Good morning all.

If you havenot vote, Pls vote in the cameraphone shoot out competition in order to break the tie. Check my signature for tie link.
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-12-01 00:20 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-01 01:19:49
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ceaser we have a tie in the shootout wow that has not happened before as far as I know. Miss UK will you vote??
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 01:27:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

It has happened before in 2009, i guess March or April month. We had two joint winners that time. And this time... Lets wait and watch.
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 01:35:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I asked Matt to vote but never noticed he did
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 01:40:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 483248334834 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home