>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Get up wakey wakey rise and shine
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 10:44:00
Edit :
Quote
I've never seen this much snow in my entire life
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 15:02:59
Edit :
Quote
Hello matt.

Having snowy days and night ?
Can you suggest me the software which can show the amount of internet data i have used? Just like a data counter in phone.
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 15:21:58
Edit :
Quote
Hello everyone it's snowing again most of the day taken on my Samsung Ex1 camera

Matt,I seen much more than this most winters when I was a kid back in the 1980's we used to wake up in the morning with snow drifts piled up the front door. And this was BIRMINGHAM

Am hoping we get snow tonight so I can bounce flash light off the flakes

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-01 15:19 ]
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 16:02:04
Edit :
Quote
Im just glad the Postie delivered to me today,
or i'd of been without any cash
Im tired now,
ive just gone and wrapped up Peppa Pig thingys for my niece"
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 16:50:12
Edit :
Quote
@ceaser
Yeah, a lot of snow

im not sure about a program for that, i dont have one.
How are you?
@Sean
That's because you haven't got any

thats very light snow,
This is what we have..
Mini avalanche ftw

[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-12-01 17:02 ]
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 17:57:22
Edit :
Quote
You'll be able to do a matty Snowman in that huh? lol
chat to you lot tomorrow im going to bed early so tired zZZZz
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 18:02:22
Edit :
Quote

Matt,I am aware it's heavier there I seen snow like that before.
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 18:07:38
Edit :
Quote
when did you last see snow like that?
i already made 1 kerry

[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-12-01 17:16 ]
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 18:13:41
Edit :
Quote
1990's & 1980's we used to get it all the time. We had lots here last winter remember too but it's only Decmber the 1st god we could have this for all winter
--
Posted: 2010-12-01 18:20:55
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply