>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Can you please keep your snow in England. My car battery died today
--
Posted: 2010-12-02 01:33:31
Edit :
Quote
That must have been the cold
--
Posted: 2010-12-02 01:37:00
Edit :
Quote
Everyday in our local newspaper, we have many pics showing the snow on road, houses. It must be terrible out there.
Is there any technology in your cars to protect it from cold ? Or you do some household tricks?
Matt, i have found
this - tbbmeter from google search. Though yet to try it out.

[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-12-02 04:42 ]
--
Posted: 2010-12-02 05:34:17
Edit :
Quote
There was a story in the papers of a man who had a portable heater in his (stolen) car. They noticed it hence there was a wire from that car to a landpost (illegal)
--
Posted: 2010-12-02 07:39:35
Edit :
Quote
I'm going back into the snow
Have a nice day all
--
Posted: 2010-12-02 10:32:29
Edit :
Quote
Hello hans. Gone to work?
--
Posted: 2010-12-02 11:43:24
Edit :
Quote
Had more snow this morning and more tonight. I sure hope its gone by the time I go to Whitby
--
Posted: 2010-12-02 12:19:00
Edit :
Quote
somebody do a snowman already

I love making those suckers
Anyway, where are you all? Today I am on my final FCE 2 exam. I hope I am going to pass though I feel like I am not ready enough... wish me luck everyone
--
Posted: 2010-12-02 18:06:34
Edit :
Quote
Good luck
Just a quick visit after 10 hours at work
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 00:56:42
Edit :
Quote
Evening Hihi hoho
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 01:00:00
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply