Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 483648374838 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Ho ho ho
Cya
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 01:03:16
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

That program looks complicated ceaser
I wouldnt know how to use it
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 01:07:18
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Hi hi ho ho hu hu hu hu all

I think ESATO also has snow thats why few people are coming now a days.

Matt, i have installed that just today morning and frankly speaking i have also felt the same. But i might gonna do some scratching before throwing it out.

Noc, best of luck for your last exam. After that again late night sessions will continue.
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 04:46:19
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

I seriousley got no quams with the Snow I hope it stays all december cos it Xmas after all!
might make people think twice to relying on poxy cars get them catching public transport for a change heh!

lol every one of my windows were covered in ice this morning inside to

--
Posted: 2010-12-03 14:48:42
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I love the snow it's pretty at Christmas Andy,thanks mate I got the case you sent me this morning very nice I never expected that thanks again
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 16:08:37
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

hey everyone,
how are you? I wanted to tell you that I actually for the first time have a few ideas about the photo-shoot competition and at the moment I am extremely hungry
How is everything doing? Hans, I see you've been veeeeery busy lately.
Thanks for the good wishes ceaser. I am getting the test results in june. I think I did great
ANyway, today's friday and I am going to bed early. I haven't slept all week and I am very very tired. School is killing me
p.s.
I am growing a beard
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 16:40:18
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Noc, i am eagerly waiting for your entry.


--
Posted: 2010-12-03 17:19:34
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Noc,how ya doing mate have not spoke for a while much Guys I got over a cough & cold a month ago now I am feeling unwell again with sore throat & headache. Just wrapped up warm now by pc
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 19:11:44
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I don't know why but I am angry Sean. Oh crap, I hate colds Sean, one of the worst things in the world.
I am really really bored and angry and don't know what to do. I want to kill somebody!
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 19:51:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Why what's wrong tell Seany
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 19:53:51
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 483648374838 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home