Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 483748384839 ... 551255135514>

Domecot Posts: 468

I dunno Seany I just feel angry. I need a change perhaps. I have been thinking of going to a shrink, really.
But I am afraid I am gonna hit him, again
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 20:09:22
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

You hit your shrink?? Did it shrink his nose Sorry,what you wanna move have a new life is it??
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 20:12:23
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Yeah, I hit the shrink. he asked my why my brother was killed? Did he steal impounded drugs and sell it?
and I whacked him!
I dunno what I wanna do, it seems like everything is a routine. Moanday, Tongueday, Wetday, Threesumday, Fingerday, Sexday and Suckday. I wait for friday and saturday and go in the clubs. The gym, sparing matches, chilling with friends, girls... maybe I need a girlfriend, I dunno. New year is coming up, I don't even wanna celebrate it right now
Dunno what's wrong with me. I definitely need a shrink.
Anyway, how are you Seany? how's your dad? Any new women in your life?
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 20:36:09
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Sorry I went off then. I like them days of the week names I know what you mean it's why I kept getting itchy feet & always wanting to move away somewhere better. Everything become mundane & same old bus journey same old places & faces I am fine thanks no women in my life though one or two in certain shops I pass by alot keep giving me the eye but I never find the right moment
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 20:45:30
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

make the right moment you can't wait for it, think of it like a law! you are not allowed to wait for the right moment
make it!
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 21:03:50
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

@noc
That's what I did today
Instead of staying at home bored I went and out walked 5 miles in the snow to see friends, adventurous day
I regret wearing boots 2 sizes too small for me though, blisters are painful
[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-12-03 20:21 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-03 21:19:53
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No way I am not one for sitting in all day but this weekend I may have to cos I feel bit ill. Want to be well again for my next trip. I love to travel that's the best thing
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 21:34:06
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I wasn't home today, I was in school unfortunetely!
I wish it's snowing here but it's not. It's December the 3rd and it's 7 degrees celsius... How can that be?!?
The temperature should be below zero or something... I need something new to happen or I should drink, a lot, to get drunk!
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 21:57:28
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It's snowing here very heavy & it's settling big time now. It's also -6
Original

Original
I caught one snow flake with the flash & it looks like Mickey mouse with the ears
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-03 22:20 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-03 23:19:46
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

nice shot of the mickey snow bono. so you've got yourself an n8 also. how's the phone so far?
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 23:35:09
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 483748384839 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home