Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 483848394840 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Fantastic to what people say I love it. I got it few weeks back but never said a word to be sure about it. And to my relief it's superb
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 23:44:00
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Heard that the battery life is not that good. I've got tired of the old S60 symbian and I am a bit biased againsts the N8 but I am still keeping an eye on this phone. Has the UI improved from the previous Symbian UI?
--
Posted: 2010-12-03 23:48:10
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No no no no no battery life is ten times that of an Android device. And yes Symbian 3 is much more improved imo but still has some annoying quirks but to be honest I have no issues with Symbian 3 at all. The device has been reliable with only 2 crashes. Also it's personal preference I can use it for the things I want to do. If others have an issue with Symbian 3 that's not my problem The Desire HD has crap battery probably the worst battery I ever used absolutely awful. Even my x10 has crap battery life the Nokia has good battery life
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-03 22:59 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-03 23:54:57
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

That's great Sean, coming from you I think it is really a good phone to consider. I really wanted to carry a phone where I can shoot pictures well even at night just like my old N82. Don't want to carry a digital camera all of the time.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 00:01:31
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I know what you mean. The x10 is a great phone but camera is a let down. I am fussy & I decided quietly to get one of these cos I fell for it. Coming from a fussy person as myself I can definatley recommend it to you mate. So much more responsive reliable & such lovely quality. Whatever other people may say I know different



It feels expensive in the hand lovely device
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-03 23:08 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-04 00:06:20
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

It's a beautiful phone
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 00:26:34
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It is & feels lovely really solid too. No more phones for me I am settled with these two now
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 00:44:35
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Nokia made the right design decision for this one.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 00:51:19
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It may have only 680mhz processor but compared to the x10 it is speedier. My x10 although I love it does lag a fair bit. Moving between home screens is slick fast & it has also found Wi Fi BT Open Zone in my area from my room where other phones failed to find any. Excellent phone!!!!!!
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 00:58:18
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500


On 2010-12-04 00:44:35, Bonovox wrote:
It is & feels lovely really solid too. No more phones for me I am settled with these two now



famous last words
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 01:52:26
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 483848394840 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home