Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 483948404841 ... 551255135514>

jms2367 Posts: 302


On 2010-12-04 01:52:26, mriley wrote:

On 2010-12-04 00:44:35, Bonovox wrote:
It is & feels lovely really solid too. No more phones for me I am settled with these two now



famous last words



is that the Jars of clay song Famous Last Words?
[ This Message was edited by: jojosiscar on 2010-12-04 01:40 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-04 02:38:48
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500


On 2010-12-04 01:52:26, mriley wrote:

On 2010-12-04 00:44:35, Bonovox wrote:
It is & feels lovely really solid too. No more phones for me I am settled with these two now



famous last words



You caught it right, matt.

Sean, that looks nice phone though after using i have become bit biased about nokia.



it seems like
everything is a routine. Moanday,
Tongueday, Wetday, Threesumday,
Fingerday, Sexday and Suckday.




--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:01:33
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Wow, thanks for changing my username that quick Tranced!

Btw, this is Jojo to the others.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:03:39
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

We have a *Jojo*
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:09:04
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Jojo, what cause you to change your name?
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:09:23
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

@tranced

I think I was seeing him in the forums when I was a lurker here way before. *Jojo* I think is also from the Philippines?

@ceaser

Since I have registered last 2003 and was only visiting Esato back then more as a lurker, I have already registered with a couple of other local forums also where my handle is jms2367. One member in one of our local forum where I am jms2367 asked me if I am jojosiscar and I said yes. Then I came across a thread here with a request for username change that was already locked by tranced. I PM'd tranced and being the most endeared mod here, after I took a nap and when I woke up and checked back in, my use name is already jms2367.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:19:05
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

@jms2367: yup. He's now gone quiet though.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:22:51
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

A lot of regulars back then has gone quiet also. I really miss in sort of way the debates by plank, doggman, carkitter etc.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:25:28
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Tranced is the most popular, most helpful mod here. We all love him. Dont feel jealous, jay.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:25:50
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

@ceaser:

@jms2367: you know how's life.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:31:39
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 483948404841 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home