Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 484048414842 ... 551255135514>

jms2367 Posts: 302

@ceaser

I agree with that 100% buddy!
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:37:21
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Thank you boys
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 06:37:51
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Good morning guys and gals. Hope your all well. Jo Jo when i was just reading the thread i kept thinking who is that? Then i see have to get used to that now. Ceaser as regards to this Nokia i think its the best phone i have owned. Symbian 3 still is not perfect but it is a major improvement all the same. Also for the camera phone shoot out i shall be making even better photos. Camera is the best out there and its nice having Xenon
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 10:03:00
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

@bono

Hehe, from jojosiscar to jms2367. Looking forward to your entry in the photo shootout competition Sean.

I did not go out this lazy Saturday. I modded my Elm to Hiron's acoustics including the call acoustic which I just managed to make it work. I changed the softkey assignments and made the display clock bigger with some of the mods I found. nothing that fancy really.

Btw, how do you get a screenshot of the Elm? Seems it doesn't show up anymore in MyPhoneExplorer?

Cheers,

Jojo
[ This Message was edited by: jms2367 on 2010-12-04 09:32 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-04 10:30:55
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Hi jojo, i use elf for taking screenshot. But you need a brown certificate phone. Converting red certificate to brown is no more free now.

Havent use phone explorer though.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 12:04:32
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I miss raiderski and plank, hopefully they will come back

@jojo
I use displayreader to take screenshots of the Elm
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 14:49:34
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Thanks ceaser, my Elm is still RED though.

DisplayDriver really works Matt. Thanks for the download link.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 15:42:05
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hi lads just coming home on bus now. Been out exploring the Birmingham German Frankfurt Christmas Markets. Its great there we have them every year since 2001. Got couple of things for my room for display. Be back later.
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 15:57:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


Original

Original

Original

Original

Original

Original

Original

Original
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-04 18:28 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-04 19:27:12
Edit : Quote

lukechris Posts: > 500


On 2010-12-04 15:57:00, Bonovox wrote:
Hi lads just coming home on bus now. Been out exploring the Birmingham German Frankfurt Christmas Markets. Its great there we have them every year since 2001. Got couple of things for my room for display. Be back later.



I went to the same one but it was at Leeds. Its quite good, but boring after a while
--
Posted: 2010-12-04 20:12:10
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 484048414842 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home