Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 484248434844 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Naughty Hans I bet he has took kids to his parents & had quality time with the wife My eldest brother went away the weekend took his wife away to a country house hotel in the Shropshire countryside which is still the west midlands but on the border with sheep shagging Wales He said it was minus 11c there on Friday night So I guess he had to keep his wife warm For the first time they were able to leave the kids behind & the eldest Rhiannon who is nearly 17 has played mom for the weekend looking after the little ones
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:11:31
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Yes after having kids, the parents are looking for some privacy. Kids are always there so you cannot hug or kiss your wife in front of them. -11c is worst temp.
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-12-05 14:16 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:15:03
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I guess you can hug & kiss but you gotta be discreet & quiet when your.................. You know & perhaps lock the door When I lived with my ex the disturbance was not kids it was the bloody randy dog Hated that dog Scratching the door all the time Anyway,Ceaser I just realised today that my N8 is the first phone I have had with a Xenon flash since the K800i It's nice to have proper flash in a phone for a change & it's about time finally made a new one with a Xenon flash & release it in the UK unlike the c901 But,I am still keeping my x10 for sure I still love it just the camera is not what you expect
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-05 14:22 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:19:58
Edit : Quote

Marly Posts: > 500


On 2010-12-05 15:11:31, Bonovox wrote:
Naughty Hans I bet he has took kids to his parents & had quality time with the wife


Don't think so , it's Sinterklaas here in NL, like Christmas in other parts of the world, kids get presents and sweets on this day, well actually it's 6 Dec., but that's a schoolday this year.


[ This Message was edited by: Marly on 2010-12-05 14:27 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:25:03
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Sorry Hans I actually remember him telling me on a PM too a week or so ago How are you Marly??
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:27:06
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Dog.. I think you can do more than kiss in front of it. But childs, they would keep starring at you. i think its time for to release a decent phone with flash.
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:28:52
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

He looks like that Gandolf from Lord of the Rings
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:32:13
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Have a nice sinterklaas day, hans and marly.

Gandolf.. .
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:34:48
Edit : Quote

Marly Posts: > 500

I'm fine, thank you both , no gifts for me though, as Peter and I don't have kids, we prefer Christmas : more time to enjoy the presents and the holidays.

Bonovox, you've given yourself a new phone, I see . Great phone, still a few software niggles (nothing an update can't fix, though), but superb hardware.
My husband is thinking of getting one with his upgrade, in three months.
[ This Message was edited by: Marly on 2010-12-05 14:40 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:37:19
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,happy with the two phones I have now although the N8 so far has proved fruitful with no issues & just one crash & one freeze when I first got it. It froze the once when I was inputting a word in the T9 dictionary But I think Nokia should be proud of this one it's fab. The new Symbian 3 is very good much better though still has some quirks nothing I cannot live with
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:40:40
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 484248434844 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home