>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Just downloaded the rocketdock application for arranging your icons on screen suggested by mrjulius. I am yet to try but just seen a youtube on it. I must say, its really cool. Just like mac.
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:50:12
Edit :
Quote
Bonovox Enjoy your N8.After reading Tsepz review on that phone you realise what a powerful beast that is.What colour did you get? I like it in Silver.Yeah,boring I know,but it looks the best.
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 15:53:11
Edit :
Quote
Yes,silver no finger prints show
Original
My x10 is having a rest

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-05 15:26 ]
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 16:13:17
Edit :
Quote
hey guys this is my thread please help me
http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=199520
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 18:20:32
Edit :
Quote
Shame that poor X10 looks like its in a coffin ready to be put into the ground and the X10 box is the tombstone.I can even hear The Last Post playing in the background.
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 18:53:41
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-12-05 18:55:00
Edit :
Quote
Hej there
What a weekend
We were overloaded with gifts again. We celebrated Sinterklaas saturday so the kids could play with their toys today.
Snow is gone here and Ceaser, I do kiss and hugg my wife in front of the kids.
--
Posted: 2010-12-06 00:22:57
Edit :
Quote
Hey Hihi Hihi good to see you again. Well i cannot actually see you but ya know what i mean. So you been celebrating a tradition of yours sounds like fun
--
Posted: 2010-12-06 00:48:00
Edit :
Quote
It is
The day after is for building Lego and Playmobil, playing games and eating chocolate
--
Posted: 2010-12-06 00:54:31
Edit :
Quote
Ah i loved lego when i was a kid. Still am a big kid really
--
Posted: 2010-12-06 00:57:00
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply