Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 484548464847 ... 551255135514>

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Lovely photo with great color and sharpness. Must be taken with DSLR.

We definately miss him for his arguments and his quality of pics.
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 05:31:45
Edit : Quote

kurokitsune Posts: 35

Hi everyone!
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 09:20:00
Edit : Quote

mrjulius Posts: > 500

@mrceaser

do you have a flickr account
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 11:45:01
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Is he still married to his c902?
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 13:46:00
Edit : Quote

mrjulius Posts: > 500

mrplank is active again

@mrbonovox
me to i still have my c902 but the back cover is peeled off
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 13:48:37
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Yep He's back fringe
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 14:23:04
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Purple fringe man with yellow tint.
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 15:06:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I was taking a photo today of the sunny weather just testing my N8. When I took it I never spotted the guy who had a death wish in his disabled machine on the main busy road I thought it was only mean't for the foot path
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 20:17:11
Edit : Quote

Lollylost100 Posts: 459

AFAIK they can go on the roads, as long as they have the needed lights (indicators etc).

Hello everyone btw .
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 20:25:11
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hello,yeah I did wonder that I think I seen him before he is crazy on the road
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 20:26:16
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 484548464847 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home