Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 484648474848 ... 551255135514>

Lollylost100 Posts: 459

He can't be that crazy on the road, he has nothing to be crazy on the road with .
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 20:28:34
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Actually it was the last time I seen him crossing the road without the traffic lights dodging the traffic on that thing I watched him thinking wow this is entertaining
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 20:43:32
Edit : Quote

Lollylost100 Posts: 459

I guess everyone needs some adrenaline .
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 20:51:48
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah,retired adrenaline junkie My new pc desk I got today,my other one was too big & also wobbly

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-07 20:07 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-07 20:57:57
Edit : Quote

Lollylost100 Posts: 459

Cool. You should hide the extension cable somewhere though. Dangerous .
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:14:10
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It's difficult nowhere to put it I need a cable tidy thing.
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:15:44
Edit : Quote

Lollylost100 Posts: 459

Move the desk forward a bit and hide it behind the left hand side of it, where two shelves are.
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:20:44
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

You can nail it to the bottom of your deck.


--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:21:23
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

be too far out Oh well it's ok it's not in the way. I need to get to it easily anyway. That photo I took of the guy in the road on his disabled bike I think we should all think of the best caption for it Hihi
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-07 20:22 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:22:21
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Highway to hell!!
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:24:51
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 484648474848 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home