Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 484748484849 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

@Lollylost100 is it freezing where you are?? Where are you from Scotland or Poland I have Scottish surname
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-07 20:28 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:25:59
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I think he lost his lolly in Poland
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:29:25
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Somewhere in the snow
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:31:05
Edit : Quote

Lollylost100 Posts: 459

I was born in Poland and I moved to Scotland in 2004 (at the age of 10). Right now it's -3, so not as bad as it was.
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:36:47
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

-6 here
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 21:39:20
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

He! Don't leave us, come back !
-4 in Holland and I hope the fog is gone tomorrow
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 22:06:50
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,fog here too. The worst fog I ever seen was in Hungary you could not see past the windscreen of my friends car
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 22:09:06
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

It's gonna snow here on Friday
I'm so happy, oh so happy How are you people? I had a bad day, a really bad one and I definitely need something to look forward to so maybe the snow will cheer me up Tomorrow is a holiday so I am not in school and I will have a rest yupiii
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 22:11:37
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

What they say it will snow?? Well,never trust the weatherman they always get it wrong here Like last week they never forcast any snow in Birmingham for 2 days & it snowed like crazy
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 22:14:21
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Snow snow snow I'll have a shower
--
Posted: 2010-12-07 22:32:13
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 484748484849 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home