Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 485048514852 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Freezing @23c?? Nooooooooooo,you would die here if you experienced minus 10
--
Posted: 2010-12-09 18:59:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Listen to this phone call & it's real www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiQGv4YZbMA She reports to police her snowman has been stolen
--
Posted: 2010-12-09 22:30:43
Edit : Quote

mrjulius Posts: > 500



maybe in 10 °C im sick
--
Posted: 2010-12-10 03:22:27
Edit : Quote

kurokitsune Posts: 35

Hi everyone!
--
Posted: 2010-12-10 07:00:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Do we all suffer with a winter depression?
--
Posted: 2010-12-10 22:12:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Gosh I was wondering where everyone was
--
Posted: 2010-12-10 22:50:20
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

hey everyone,
how are you? there was a terrible storm here last night, there were trees torn off the ground... it was kind of scary
Had some trouble these days and I finally " ended " them in a way so as I said in the shootout thread I will give myself a try with the camera
--
Posted: 2010-12-10 23:36:16
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hey Noc so did you get snow too??
--
Posted: 2010-12-10 23:42:13
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

noo I was looking forward to it but the morons from the weather forecast made another mistake.
--
Posted: 2010-12-11 00:20:13
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Welcome to the House of Fun
--
Posted: 2010-12-11 10:59:43
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 485048514852 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home