>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Something off topic (been the weather)...Went to go buy an extra 2GB's of RAM for my PC (currently had 2GB's) After installing went to System in Windows 7 Ultimate and it says,
Installed memory (RAM) : 4.00GB (3.00 GB usable)
Did some homework and because I have a 32 bit Windows 7 Ultimate operating system and not a 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate operating system it cant access the whole 4GB's.
A good thing to know,but before you buy the flipping RAM.My motherboard has got 4 RAM slots so I just took it for granted.
How many of you would known this 32 bit Windows OS limitation if I hadnt told you? And dont you think the guy in the store shouldve queried me about my setup (what are the chances) before selling me the RAM.
--
Posted: 2010-12-11 19:01:57
Edit :
Quote
Good evening Nutty Boys

I just arrived back from Madness gig oh what an atmosphere absolutely superb. Here is a taster of my view & they were taken on my Samsung Ex1 camera some were on N8 too. First shot my bro took he was further back from me
Last 2 photos taken with Nokia N8. That pink limo was taking some girls to the gig

Really really enjoyable time. Plenty of banter & laughs with the band between songs,whole packed out venue was singing & jumping. Fathers & mothers who were my age had brought their kids along too. It was one of the best gigs ever. Suggs joked "This ain't bloody X Factor"

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-11 19:59 ]
--
Posted: 2010-12-11 19:11:42
Edit :
Quote
@ hobbs. Chat thread has NO topic

(first post)
@ NuttyVox. What was the first song?

great pics. I'm jealous
--
Posted: 2010-12-11 21:29:16
Edit :
Quote
One Step Beyond

NuttyVox

Suggs said about 30 years ago we would have played in Birmingham back in the Two Tone days
--
Posted: 2010-12-11 21:40:10
Edit :
Quote
All I remember is that he climbed the speaker-stand 25 years ago
--
Posted: 2010-12-11 21:50:11
Edit :
Quote

He did mention one of the band members forget which one fell off stage recently & banged his head
--
Posted: 2010-12-11 21:53:19
Edit :
Quote
Sax player Lee.
I read it last week
--
Posted: 2010-12-11 21:57:57
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-12-11 22:01:08
Edit :
Quote

hays!
i have a saddddd xmas.
my mother died, december 10 2010
--
Posted: 2010-12-12 12:00:48
Edit :
Quote
Hey mate sorry to hear that i understand how you feel. I lost my mom to cancer on November 1st 1998. It was the worst Christmas ever after that but time heals.
--
Posted: 2010-12-12 12:03:00
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply