Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 485448554856 ... 551255135514>

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-12-14 12:22:03
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hello Ceaser salad how are you? What is going on it must be Christmas just everyone busy this time of year. Esato is quiet and only two entries into the shootout so far. I do not remember it this dead last Christmas.
--
Posted: 2010-12-14 13:03:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Last christmas? That reminds me of something
Are you ready for your Weekend, Bono?
--
Posted: 2010-12-14 23:25:48
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I am almost ready for the cold sea breeze
--
Posted: 2010-12-14 23:47:43
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I'm not ready for my trip to the Dutch inlands my son is ill Flu
--
Posted: 2010-12-15 00:06:01
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh no Always comes at the wrong time. Sleep is the best thing with flu so the body rests & recovers. Give him something that makes him drowsy I have a cough medicine that makes me sleep really works
--
Posted: 2010-12-15 00:08:18
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Today he was a bit better as yesterday TV and juice is his medication
--
Posted: 2010-12-15 00:13:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

TV Anything that makes them happy will make them a miracle cure
--
Posted: 2010-12-15 00:17:49
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Indeed, whatever makes him happy.
He'll be fine
--
Posted: 2010-12-15 00:21:26
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

When I had flu jab cos I am diabetic the day after I had flu
--
Posted: 2010-12-15 00:22:37
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 485448554856 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home