>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Yeah we want a white Christmas. Last year I remember there was some snow on the ground Christmas day but it was melting
--
Posted: 2010-12-16 19:52:49
Edit :
Quote
I'd rather have no snow tomorrow. Holiday starts so it's busy on the road.
--
Posted: 2010-12-16 20:02:23
Edit :
Quote
It's showing minus 9 here for tomorrow with the wind

God knows what it will feel like on the coast

AM I insane for going??
--
Posted: 2010-12-16 20:12:17
Edit :
Quote
Most likely it's less cold by the sea. I'm heading towards the German border, it's a few degrees colder there.
--
Posted: 2010-12-16 21:50:04
Edit :
Quote
Yeah slightly less cold of minus 4

with wind chill
--
Posted: 2010-12-16 21:51:26
Edit :
Quote
Bring your swimsuit
--
Posted: 2010-12-16 22:35:22
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-12-16 23:21:00
Edit :
Quote
1 inch of snow
Traveling will be hard today
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 10:03:58
Edit :
Quote
40 centimeters of snow. -10. Clear sky. A beautiful winterday it is
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 10:25:34
Edit :
Quote
Half an inch of snow so far very cold but i have decided to cancel my trip to Yorkshire.
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 13:55:00
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply