>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Its been sunny all day in Yorkshire
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 15:25:10
Edit :
Quote
6 inch of snow
All of Holland is one big traffic jam.
We decided to travel tomorrow instead of now.
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 15:30:43
Edit :
Quote
No more here as yet but its bitterly cold. Hans it might be more dangerous tomorrow if it freezes over. Be careful. My ex girlfriend of last year she managed to flip her car in snow with her kids in. They were all ok though.
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 16:25:00
Edit :
Quote
there's only about an inch here but its freezing cold in the house
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 16:32:13
Edit :
Quote
8 inch now
I'll be careful tomorrow. The highway will be clean
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 17:52:37
Edit :
Quote
8 inches

what we had last year & earlier this year
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 19:01:13
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 21:01:28
Edit :
Quote
Comfy seats to cool the ass down
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 21:58:36
Edit :
Quote

freeze your butt off
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 22:12:39
Edit :
Quote
I went into a public loo last week & it was rather cold in there & I do not really like public loo's. Anyway I sat on it & it was like sitting on a block of ice
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 22:21:47
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply