Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 486048614862 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

I hope it was clean
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 22:53:17
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-12-17 23:01:06
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

While looking at your reaction I guess not
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 23:12:40
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I hate public toilets with a passion. Cleanest most spotless ones i ever seen was on Greek island of Kefalonia
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 23:17:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I only use the ones I know they're clean. A few restaurants and shops.
No loo like home
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 23:22:02
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh there's no loo like home for the holidays
--
Posted: 2010-12-17 23:24:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Wow tonight was incredible Di by fun betty Christmas all
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 04:38:10
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Betty Christmas is you drunk again? We have woken up to a beautiful inch or so of white snow it looks great hope it stays there till Christmas day now.
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 09:39:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Three inches of snow and rising its really heavy now.
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 11:06:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Yeah i think i had a sip too many
i haven't looked out the window yet but my phone says its snowing!

--
Posted: 2010-12-18 11:21:25
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 486048614862 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home