Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 486148624863 ... 551255135514>

rikken Posts: > 500

I'm off for a walk in the woods. It is a great place to wander on such a winters day
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 11:26:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Snow still coming down relentlessly here very heavy consistent and now four inches. Looks beautiful taking photos with my N8
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 12:17:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Change of plans
We stay at home this weekend. My son is not well yet.
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 12:36:44
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Aw thats bad, hans.

Snow..snow...snow.. If you dare, send some to India.
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 13:09:25
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I'll put some in an envelope
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 13:12:10
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Make it water-proof and isolated envelope.
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 13:21:10
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Water cooled box?
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 13:27:09
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Hans, do you have any idea for this month shootout? I have many but tbh i am bit lazy to implement it.
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 13:27:25
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500


On 2010-12-18 13:27:09, hihihans wrote:
Water cooled box?



Give it a try. dont forget to pay customs as well.
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 13:32:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500


On 2010-12-18 13:27:25, ceaser2008 wrote:
Hans, do you have any idea for this month shootout? I have many but tbh i am bit lazy to implement it.


I do have an idea but I'm not sure how to set it up. I better hurry, only 10 days left.
--
Posted: 2010-12-18 13:34:05
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 486148624863 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home