Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 486548664867 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

My bro has a big mountain bike he once had an accident on it crashing into a fence & injuring himself. He skidded on a corner on some gravel. He had a camera strapped to his helmet aswell & filmed the whole thing.
--
Posted: 2010-12-19 22:26:52
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Auch
I once fell over mine, like a salto
to me it all happened in slow-motion. I was hurt from head to toe
nothing serious though
--
Posted: 2010-12-19 22:33:30
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Your only light you are so you would not fall too hard. Unlike me I would cause an earthquake
--
Posted: 2010-12-19 22:36:33
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

The bridge wasn't damaged no
--
Posted: 2010-12-20 00:55:23
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-12-20 01:35:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

It's cold here. I think i'll join the cat, he's on the heater
--
Posted: 2010-12-20 01:44:31
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Our thermometer outside earlier showed minus 11 beautiful moonlight on the snow I did another night shot of it from my window its stunning will upload it later.
--
Posted: 2010-12-20 01:48:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Mine shows - - - it needs a new battery
--
Posted: 2010-12-20 01:50:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

If you have a wee outside it will freeze mid air
--
Posted: 2010-12-20 01:52:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I don't like yellow snow.
--
Posted: 2010-12-20 01:56:07
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 486548664867 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home