Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 487048714872 ... 551255135514>

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Yes and he has just uploaded two pics as well.
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 12:50:52
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Matt, how about capturing the shadow??
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 13:12:18
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I haven't been out taking many photos I've been busy recently, if i take one i will get on my pc and upload it
have you chosen your entry yet?
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 13:15:54
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

I want to see them on pc first though i am decided which one to post but yet I want to see others on big screen.
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 13:21:38
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500



Thank you hans for lovely card.

Merry Christmas to your family as well.
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 14:37:11
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ah it arrived in time I had one from Hihi too. Merry Christmas everybody
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 16:30:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Merry Christmas
My kids made those cards.
With love from me to you.
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 17:08:28
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-12-23 17:09:27
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I say sorry Matt for saying you never took them I thought they were random photos from the net. Very good they are wow. OK now I sold my x10 and n8. I wanted the best Android experience and oh boy it is. I never planned it really but I think I found my perfect phone. Android 2.3 its so fast it is amazing to use and a few nice new touches. Its pure Google software and Samsung hardware no messing with the software from Samsung. Pure Google. Already an update for it yesterday too. But I clawed most of the cash back from selling the two phones plus I am still rich
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 18:21:00
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

I would like to wish everybody a merry Christmas
[ This Message was edited by: rikken on 2010-12-23 21:41 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-23 22:40:51
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 487048714872 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home