Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 487148724873 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

And to you too mate It's nearly here now!!
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 22:47:22
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

When? What? Why?
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 22:53:27
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Christmas day ya fool!!!!!!!!!
--
Posted: 2010-12-23 23:01:23
Edit : Quote

adnansanni Posts: > 500

Hi, hope you all are doing great.

@Bonovox:
First all, I want to make a huge apology to you because I couldn’t keep my promise, as I said earlier I have gone through some problem and most of the time, I was out of my city, that’s why I wasn’t able to sent you the gift as I mention. I gave the shirt for alter the size for you but haven’t able to collect from the shop. Hope next week I’ll. I’m really sorry brother.
Thanks again for your case, I sold the SGS but keep the case because it was a gift and its value is too much for me.

@Everybody: I use to login esato everyday but for last ¾ months I was way from here. Missed you all. I know you hardly remember me as I speak little here due to my poor English but I always follow you all.
Advance Marry Christmas.
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 00:09:15
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

We remember you we all hope you have a great christmas too
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 00:43:42
Edit : Quote

adnansanni Posts: > 500

Thanks @mriley, as I'm from different religious, I won’t have any gift in that day.
I always wonder how good to celebrate this day, everybody gets gifts... Santa Claus... Snow...
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 01:02:23
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

@adnansanni how are you?? Do not worry mate about it.
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 01:02:00
Edit : Quote

adnansanni Posts: > 500

I'm fine, thanks, doing good lately. Hope you are fine and your ankle problem has gone forever.
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 01:06:55
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good morning all.

hans, Wow that card is made by your kids. Amazing. Give my love to them. Merry Christmas to them as well.

Adnan, how are you>?

Merry Christmas to all.
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 08:58:58
Edit : Quote

adnansanni Posts: > 500

Ceaser, I'm ok, thanks mate. How are you?
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 10:59:19
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 487148724873 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home