Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 487248734874 ... 551255135514>

boy.in.PINK Posts: > 500

happy Christmas chatmates around the world! Apologies for not being around since after the awards. Busy doing s****d school stuff. Cheers!
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 20:27:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

If school is stupid you're in the wrong place it's stupid not to go to school I know happy easter
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 20:32:15
Edit : Quote

boy.in.PINK Posts: > 500

I know. The school, the professors, etc. are not stupid. Just the homeworks. But I still do them because I want to achieve something. Sorry for my post mate!

Oh yeah, happy holidays too!
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 20:43:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500


No need to apologise.

Happy saturnation

Back to work next year

--
Posted: 2010-12-24 20:51:06
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Happy Easter??
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 21:14:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Happy western
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 21:31:35
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-12-24 21:45:08
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Happy Meal
--
Posted: 2010-12-24 22:37:02
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-12-24 23:19:25
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

woe drug cvrustjssb ebtylne.
--
Posted: 2010-12-25 02:03:32
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 487248734874 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home