Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 487348744875 ... 551255135514>

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Merry christmas to all.


Matt, what is that?
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-12-25 05:46 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-25 06:45:12
Edit : Quote

wawawee Posts: 326

merry xmas everyone!
--
Posted: 2010-12-25 07:35:07
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Christmas day is sooooooooo boring


--
Posted: 2010-12-25 09:02:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Sorry ceaser i didn't know what i meant

Sean Christmas day is a time for happiness to spend time with the people you love!
--
Posted: 2010-12-25 12:12:28
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

For goodness sake I know that its still boring though always has been as an adult. I only loved it as a kid. Going out for a walk in a bit to settle boredom
--
Posted: 2010-12-25 13:49:00
Edit : Quote

Marly Posts: > 500

White Christmas


--
Posted: 2010-12-25 16:47:34
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes we have white Christmas here very cold I enjoyed my walk in the fresh air & snow earlier. Get sick of sitting indoors all day at Christmas. I prefer normality
--
Posted: 2010-12-25 17:09:02
Edit : Quote

Marly Posts: > 500

Hubby and I had a "normal" day : we both worked
Next to his job, he's a volunteer with the fire brigade.


--
Posted: 2010-12-25 18:04:46
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I have worked on Christmas day & night before. In my previous job in a 4 star hotel each year a duty manager would take their turn to do the 12 hour back to back shifts for triple time pay. The hotel would be closed but you would be there to guard the place. It used to be fun cos I would sneak some staff back in or friends & we would forward the phones to the portable one everything would be locked up. We had to go around this 112 bedroomed hotel turning out most of the lights(it was fun & scary in such an old building noted to be haunted). We would do the fire checks then either goto the bar & drink or sit in the best bedroom & chill have a party. Great fun days they were now before I left they started to check CCTV of who we were sneaking in But it was haunted that hotel I swear
--
Posted: 2010-12-25 19:01:01
Edit : Quote

mrjulius Posts: > 500

20 hours of sleep
my neck stiffS!

still i miss my mother

do you believe in spiritual world?

is this my mother or just lucky the moth simple hang at the center of the pictures
[ This Message was edited by: mrjulius on 2010-12-26 00:04 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-26 00:05:15
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 487348744875 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home