Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 487748784879 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Did he wash his hands first?
--
Posted: 2010-12-26 23:55:42
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

He had a bad breath
--
Posted: 2010-12-26 23:58:20
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

In all serious though we really could be having colder weather in future now in the northern hemisphere. East coast of America is getting it now even warmer countries like Spain and Italy has had heavy snow.
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 00:01:00
Edit : Quote

JLD Posts: > 500

The real miracle is to rain snow here in the philippines i dont think so.
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 00:07:00
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

It has always been warm and cold periods during the centuries I`m not convinced about these man made clima changes. Maybe it is the activity of the sun producing changes
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 00:08:03
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Well the last 4 summers in the UK have been a washout with nothing but rain. I have a theory that IF the ice sheets are melting there is more moisture in the air and its rain rain rain and in winter snow snow snow. I might be wrong but either way I am so tired now I don't care. I need some sleep now lads night night

_________________
Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009
Google Nexus S Gingerbread
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-12-27 10:14 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-27 00:12:00
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Night night from Norway
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 00:17:43
Edit : Quote

JLD Posts: > 500

Thats the scientist willy wonka said when he was a 6 Years old. Some day i'D like to be a scientist like the einstein
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 00:19:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Buy a big brain
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 03:18:01
Edit : Quote

JLD Posts: > 500

The big brain is nonsense if you are not bright as i am
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 03:50:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 487748784879 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home