>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
If everybody starts to be supermen, who will ask for us and we will be again a comman supermen,
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 13:34:14
Edit :
Quote
Alright we will be the only supermen in the world
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 13:40:00
Edit :
Quote
So thats our patent name.
What other powers you want to be with us?
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 13:42:28
Edit :
Quote
Its alright we will be above the supermen
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 13:44:00
Edit :
Quote
Sure mate, super-mate.
After we will be supermen, the first thing we will do is to make sure that scientists dont take back our powers.
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 13:48:28
Edit :
Quote
I'll be back in a moment. I need to fly back home.
It is not adviced to use mobile while flying.

[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-12-27 13:01 ]
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 13:58:44
Edit :
Quote
Ceaser I had to correct my last post I said it rains in Everest I did mean snow.
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 14:18:00
Edit :
Quote
Yes i understand that bono. It is snowing in jammu-kashmir area.

but my answer is the same as previous. They are many thousands meter above the sea-level.
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 14:25:31
Edit :
Quote

how about
super women
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 14:26:50
Edit :
Quote
Oh no women pls. When women comes in a relationship, it creates confusions.
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 14:31:57
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply