Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 488448854886 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Why do you keep talking about supermen??
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 22:59:00
Edit : Quote

JLD Posts: > 500

Because i am a kid? A kid who knows everything
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 23:01:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Everything? I'm glad I'm not you
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 23:04:11
Edit : Quote

JLD Posts: > 500

Why ?
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 23:21:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

If I knew everything I would go crazy. Oh no that's strange i'm crazy already
--
Posted: 2010-12-27 23:44:35
Edit : Quote

mrjulius Posts: > 500



--
Posted: 2010-12-27 23:57:59
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Goodmorning big-J did you have a good night?
--
Posted: 2010-12-28 00:05:41
Edit : Quote

JLD Posts: > 500

Goomowning mr .J
--
Posted: 2010-12-28 00:18:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Goodnight to you all. Have a save flight
--
Posted: 2010-12-28 00:22:24
Edit : Quote

alenn Posts: > 500

Goooodniiight...Yaaaawn
Snooort!!Oh sorry...
[ This Message was edited by: alenn on 2010-12-28 20:30 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-28 21:28:09
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 488448854886 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home