Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 488748884889 ... 551255135514>

buntoo Posts: > 500

Hello guys
What's up?
--
Posted: 2010-12-30 10:27:58
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500


@ UK. Yes Miss.
--
Posted: 2010-12-30 12:11:39
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

My Aino arrived this afternoon to my surprise and delight all lovely new and intact. They told next week so I was shocked. Anyway works great all fine unlocked except the cheeky sods had one with O2 branding on it. So I am in the process of debranding it right now so it will be perfect
--
Posted: 2010-12-30 17:08:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Hi you all,

Merry Christmas, I wish you all the best!

I hope you had a great holiday
Since I am not catholic, my Christmas is yet to come I love Christmas, my entire is going to come at one place.
--
Posted: 2010-12-30 18:16:08
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Will 2 TB be enough
--
Posted: 2010-12-30 20:53:24
Edit : Quote

mrjulius Posts: > 500

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
--
Posted: 2010-12-31 05:22:31
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

Happy New Year in Advance


@Bono, which aino did you get? Aino classic (with 2gb card) or the Aino with 8gb card and bluetooth handsfree?
[ This Message was edited by: buntoo on 2010-12-31 06:39 ]

--
Posted: 2010-12-31 07:37:42
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500


On 2010-12-30 20:53:24, hihihans wrote:
Will 2 TB be enough



TB
--
Posted: 2010-12-31 08:06:14
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Yep it's huge

Happy 2011
--
Posted: 2010-12-31 10:59:03
Edit : Quote

alenn Posts: > 500

Hey where is my last post?I can't find it
Happy New Year!Wish luck and health
--
Posted: 2010-12-31 11:41:41
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 488748884889 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home