Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 488948904891 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ah well. It turned up all fine unlocked but what they never told me was it had O2 branding on it. I was furious. Anyway I have debrand before so I started debranding it but I have a modem as my internet and for some reason the modem this time would not download the software from Davinci. I tried and tried but it would not work. So I gave up and sent it back a bit angry. I am with T Mobile and I was annoyed at having an O2 shortcut button I could not remove. Just spoilt it. Anyway I have ordered a Hazel from a site I have used before for £140 which will be here soon

_________________
Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009
HTC Desire HD
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-01 12:22 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-01 13:21:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Very quickly man is on his mission for hunting phones.
--
Posted: 2011-01-01 13:24:31
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hey Ceaser happy new year and to you Marly.
--
Posted: 2011-01-01 13:47:00
Edit : Quote

Marly Posts: > 500

Happy New Year !


On 2011-01-01 13:21:00, Bonovox wrote:
Ah well. It turned up all fine unlocked but what they never told me was it had O2 branding on it.


I can imagine you were angry, shops should mention, when a phone is branded, even when it's only a mild branding, as usually is the case with O2 phones.
We also prefer unbranded phones, some people don't mind though, as branded ones often are cheaper and/or come with extras, but the buyer has to be able to decide, whether or not he wants one, so he has to be informed about it.

Are new, unbranded Ainos so rare in the UK then ? Here in NL some shops still have them.
--
Posted: 2011-01-01 17:27:49
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes you see no Aino phones anywhere here now. Non on the high street anyway. I bought it online. I know yes there is debranding but my modem was useless at downloading it though its worked before. I tried at different times of the day but to no avail. Oh well
--
Posted: 2011-01-01 18:30:00
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

@Bonovox, Hazel is a very nice slider phone. The only thing that annoys me is its speaker' sound that becomes cracky on max. volume for some audio files. Another thing i feel is that its lcd is not as bright as W995 or even K850i.


@ceaser2008, You're married I thought you were a teenage student.
[ This Message was edited by: buntoo on 2011-01-01 18:24 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-01 19:14:26
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It is much better than Elm screen though
--
Posted: 2011-01-01 19:19:30
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500


On 2011-01-01 12:28:00, Bonovox wrote:
What?? Pay money for getting into your local pub or a fortune for a club or pissing money up the wall on alcohol which is bad for you?? I think not.





so spending money on countless phones isn't wasting money either?

--
Posted: 2011-01-01 19:31:28
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500


On 2011-01-01 19:19:30, Bonovox wrote:
It is much better than Elm screen though



Haven't seen an elm. But i was really depressed when i turned this (hazel) on right after unboxing and noticed the screen quality. Copied a few wallpapers from my pc to hazel and now it looks good @100% brightness.



@mriley,
[ This Message was edited by: buntoo on 2011-01-01 18:34 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-01 19:32:22
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Matt at least it's something that lasts
--
Posted: 2011-01-01 19:35:55
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 488948904891 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home