Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 489048914892 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Some hangovers last longer as your phones
I think my son is finaly getting well, after being sick for 3 weeks. He was almost his own self today. I can only hope it's at least the same tomorrow.
Last year had a dramatic end. This year has a splendid start
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 00:18:42
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ooh good
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 00:24:29
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Yes yes yes
Now some wonder from
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 00:34:26
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah lets hope they push the boat out this year & also NOT just release Android phones
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 00:37:24
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good Morning all

yeah, lets hope sony would take care of some mid-range phones as well packed with some useful features.

oh..Hans, your son was ill for last 3 weeks???? I thought he has already recovered,

Yes Buntoo, I am married with one cute-devilish daughter. BTW what makes you think i am a teenager. well i would love to be again a teenager. care-free era of your life with lots of useful / useless stuffs that molds your life.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 05:22:14
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

It looked like he recovered but it was just for one day. He was unfortunate enough to have 3 or even 4 infections in a row. This is the second day of being slightly better. No school for him next week. He's got to build up some more first.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 12:19:52
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Happy day 2 to everybody
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 13:41:04
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Bono has got again w995.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 17:44:32
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Silver one I am going back to old classic phones. I love them best
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 17:49:47
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

I love them too. Old is gold for
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 17:54:46
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 489048914892 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home