Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 489148924893 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Got them both arriving this week. After twice changing my mind I do now know & realise I love the old w995 & also the Hazel has the better camera. The silver w995 will be the main phone. I have changed my mind before but now I really know that all these touch screen phones become boring A 2.6 inch display on the both them phones is big enough. Remember I had my last w995 stolen I was most upset
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-02 16:58 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-02 17:56:56
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Yes i remember that. In fact, it was the only phone which you have not changed but it had changed you.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:04:27
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I know & it was solidly built too unlike my older wobbly ones. I love that phone & in silver it would be even nicer Yes,that day I was so gutted I could not sleep I was so upset And angry for the arse hole who stole it
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:07:14
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

@Bono, Censor your comments...
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:09:39
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hey buntoo is that line of phone in your signature all the phones you have had or do have??
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:11:29
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Relax bro.
Time to cool down.


--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:11:34
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

cool down it's still minus 4 outside
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:16:33
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

-4c You need something hot.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:19:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Maybe at bedtime...............I wish
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:20:13
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Yes at bedtime... But for now, how about hugging a pillow.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:23:55
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 489148924893 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home