Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 489248934894 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

A pillow?? Well,I got 4 on my bed so perhaps 2 or maybe my hot water bottle
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:24:59
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Take care you dont burst your hot water bottle.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:30:17
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:31:30
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500



Good night, mate. Time for me to get...
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:34:08
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Hi everybody,
How are you? long time no hear.
Happy new Year, I wish you all the best. All the dreams you had in 2010 may be reality in 2011.
Did you do something fun for New Year?
I had the best time but I am paying the price now. I have 38.4 degrees celsius and it's killing me

--
Posted: 2011-01-02 18:38:16
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hey Noc happy new year mate. Have you or anyone seen the news today?? On BBC News they showed a new story about the Apple iphone. Apparently the new iphone has failed to recognise the new year with it's alarms. Oh dear. Apple are aware of the issue & are currently working to solve this.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 19:04:59
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500


On 2011-01-02 18:11:29, Bonovox wrote:
Hey buntoo is that line of phone in your signature all the phones you have had or do have??


I had all of them. Nokia 6100 was my first phone and K700i was my first Sony Ericsson. Now i've only Samsung Galaxy S (main), K850i and Nokia 6100 in my drawer. Yari was snatched from my father in Nov 2010 , and Hazel & C901 are in Papa's use now.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 19:16:17
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh no sorry to hear that it really is a bummer when your phone is nicked I had 3 phones nicked in my lifetime
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 19:18:20
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

Unfortunately, such types of crime are very popular in my country (Pakistan) They also took the wallet from my Dad
Thanks to ALLAH that Papa himself is fine and they didn't do any harm to him.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 19:25:52
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Greed turns people into monsters
They tried to rob me once, I got away but was shaking afterwards.
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 19:47:13
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 489248934894 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home