>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Greed and then
Injustice is the major reason for the increase of crime rate.......
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 19:54:43
Edit :
Quote
Sorry I was distracted then my Blue Ray player was not playing a certain disc so I shouted at it. It now works

@buntoo,yes indeed it is. And the UK is one of the most softest countries in the world when it comes to criminals & prison. Here they don't care if they get locked up cos prison these days is cosy they get more luxuries than some children do at Christmas. Prison should be just that not a bloody hotel they are supposed to be punished not locked away & given luxuries cos it will infringe their human rights

Give me strength I really do not understand justice anymore

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-02 19:13 ]
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 20:07:52
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 20:10:39
Edit :
Quote
From now on I shout at my technology & it works
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 20:14:54
Edit :
Quote
Nope, it does not work always
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 20:22:47
Edit :
Quote
OK then I shall call

& shout at them then
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 20:26:18
Edit :
Quote
hahaha......
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 20:27:19
Edit :
Quote
Watching Star Trek now on my Blue Ray player it's the disc which refused to play earlier

Blue Ray High Definition discs can be problematic sometimes with some players not playing some discs
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 20:32:48
Edit :
Quote
Good that its working(playing) now. Enjoy it!
Ok, m gonna shut down my pc. Its my sleeping + movie time. Watching movie on Galaxy in my Razai(Cotton Stuffed Blanket) is a great fun these days.
Good nite,
Have nice dreams
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 20:36:09
Edit :
Quote
Night mate enjoy
--
Posted: 2011-01-02 20:38:25
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply