Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 489548964897 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Tomorrow morning in Holland
--
Posted: 2011-01-03 21:23:07
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Total eclipse of Holland
--
Posted: 2011-01-03 21:28:29
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Now I can see the dark side of the moon
--
Posted: 2011-01-03 21:40:47
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Good album that I got a copy on Super Audio CD
--
Posted: 2011-01-03 22:07:59
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Pink Floyd is not my cup of tea
--
Posted: 2011-01-03 22:30:58
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I only like the one album the rest are shit
--
Posted: 2011-01-03 23:00:16
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

The Dark Side Of The Moon is the best album ever
--
Posted: 2011-01-03 23:01:36
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Not shit but . . Not me
--
Posted: 2011-01-03 23:03:09
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I think I liked that album cos when I was younger and a smoker I was naughty cos I smoked some weed and chilled out to that album. Not anymore
--
Posted: 2011-01-03 23:43:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I see
--
Posted: 2011-01-03 23:45:18
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 489548964897 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home