Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 489748984899 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

What they said on the news is the next one is 2015 Can't check the weather forcast that far ahead yet
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-04 20:01 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-04 21:00:53
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

We'll have to survive 2012 first
--
Posted: 2011-01-04 21:11:39
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Imagine this:
A huge wave is coming my way, like when the president was facing in Washington... You know what I'll do?
I'll punch the wave right before it hits me!
But I hope 2012 isn't true
--
Posted: 2011-01-04 21:14:44
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah I don't think that far ahead. We got the bloody Olympics here next year 2012 Noc,hello mate how are you?? Well,if you can pick a fight with a tsunami then we're all saved
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-04 20:16 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-04 21:15:22
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Hey Sean, how are you? I've been pretty messed up for the last 10 days.. There were a couple of concerts here and I haven't slept since the 25th december last year, then the new year party and my organism couldn't take it anymore so my temperature went up.. 39.0 degrees celsius.. I think I saw God :S
Yeah, the Olympics mate If I do good this year in Astria, St. Anton on the competition I might go to the Olympics for snowboarding
I'd pick a fight with a tsunami I mean if I am going to die I am going to hit him! But something tells me I ain't gonna win
--
Posted: 2011-01-04 21:20:51
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Could be a good sport wave or tsunami fighting Hey,I did all that in my younger years partying for a period of days till the sun comes up goes down & back up again. We went on them Club 18-30 holidays a few days years ago & we went to the reunion party afterwards which was 72 hours of stupidness Good though but nowadays I would probably last about 12 hours not 72
--
Posted: 2011-01-04 21:24:25
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Surfing on a tsunami
--
Posted: 2011-01-04 21:30:05
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

The Beach Boys spring to mind
--
Posted: 2011-01-04 21:34:23
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Wooooooooooow imagine that hans.. That's going out with a bang!
--
Posted: 2011-01-04 22:19:23
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Good vibrations Although Matt never felt the vibrations of the Yorkshire earthquake in Northern England two nights ago. He must have been sleeping pissed on the grass again
--
Posted: 2011-01-04 22:26:50
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 489748984899 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home