Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 489949004901 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500




--
Posted: 2011-01-05 16:55:33
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Congrats Bono, just like mine
The best phone they ever made imho.
--
Posted: 2011-01-05 17:09:35
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes it is lovely Ya know what was odd?? In the box with the phone as a gift were some haribo sweets Why I never know but it's the thought that counts but quite odd
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-05 16:33 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-05 17:24:53
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Haribo macht kinder blei, und die eltern auch dabei
( German add)
translated : Haribo makes children happy, and the parents too
--
Posted: 2011-01-05 21:34:02
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-01-05 22:12:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468


On 2011-01-05 12:22:29, ceaser2008 wrote:
Noc, i see you tend to buy bags very frequently as i remember couple of months back you have showed us one another bag as well. You tend to torn them very fast. Tell me honestly, are you using them as punching bag.


Yeah, I have 5 or more punching bags.. Different sizes, different weights
Well, yeah, I use them for punching What else would I use them for? Didn't quite get you there.
You see, there are special gloves when you're punching a bag.. not those boxing/ sparring gloves because they are thicker.. Another kind of gloves have been made, gloves that are not so thick at the point with which you smack ( ) the opponent and they give a better feeling with the bag.
Now here's my problem.. I Don't use gloves when I punch the bag. I use hand wraps only. You know what I am walking about right? These hand wraps.
Also, I use my legs. Eventually, you'll see the leather or pleather of the bag go white in a certain places where you have hit it the most and if you go on hitting, and I do go on and on , it'll rip apart..
Hopefully the sand won't screw up your floor when it leaks
p.s.
bono, congrats on the w995. Love that phone.
p.s.s.
sorry bono but I love Haribo more
[ This Message was edited by: Domecot on 2011-01-05 22:10 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-05 23:09:58
Edit : Quote

aldrinus Posts: > 500

p.s.s.
sorry bono but I love Haribo more
[ This Message was edited by: Domecot on 2011-01-05 22:10 ]



--
Posted: 2011-01-06 04:13:23
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Noc, tough guy.

Congratulation bono for your new companion. It looks nice with very crystal clear sharp screen.
--
Posted: 2011-01-06 06:58:44
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Thanks. I gave the haribo to my 5 year old niece Hazel just arrived all fine too what a solid slider on the Hazel I am shocked. Nice phone with great cam. No haribo in this box
--
Posted: 2011-01-06 13:11:58
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

No Haribo Send it back
--
Posted: 2011-01-06 14:50:52
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 489949004901 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home