Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 490149024903 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes well the Midlands anyway. It was not far off an inch of snow this morning,it melted cos of heavy rain afterwards then fog now rain again. Such a dirty dank day
--
Posted: 2011-01-07 20:40:54
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

It was 7*C today all snow and ice is gone. I'm ready for spring.
--
Posted: 2011-01-07 20:53:58
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Spring we still got rest of Jan,Feb & March winds & April showers Thought I would cheer you up I love spring too. It's gone milder here too about a boiling hot 6c But with rain
--
Posted: 2011-01-07 21:05:15
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

hi, anyone here?
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 21:57:34
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hej Noc. I just came in. How do you do?
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 21:59:50
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I'm bored Listening to some old songs.. Syllables by Eminen, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo, Jay Z and Cashis..
It goes something like this: It's not about lyrics anymore, it's about hot beat and a catchy hook
I am thinking, this new song by Snoop Dogg, the song Wet, is his worst ever. It's a total miss. I dunno what he was thinking..
How are you Hans? Is the family good? How did you spend your time for the holidays?
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 22:05:34
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Holiday ?
I was the private nurse for wife and kids.
They are fine now
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 22:09:48
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

You're crazy hans
I cooked for my mother, father, sister and my uncle, aunt and they small 4 year old daughter who drives me absolutely crazy. She was touching everything, from the Christmas tree to the TV and my MacBook
We had roasted pork, some macedonian food like rice and meat rolled in sour cabbage, home baked bread.
Hey I wanted to ask you all something. What is your Christmas tradition?
I am not catholic and we have an interesting tradition.. Here's what we do.
The mother prepares the bread for Christmas eve, she takes a coin and wraps it in aluminum foil and put in in the bread doe. Then She bakes the bread and when the dinner is ready everyone sit down on the table as you might presume
Then the father or son, breaks the bread in as many pieces as there are family members, in my case four.
One for the father, one for the mother and the kids. They he breaks piece of the bread for the house and one for God.
So in which piece the coin will turn up, it is considered that person to be lucky entire year
Did you know this?
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 22:17:25
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

They do something like that in France too. There was a little donkey in the bread. The lucky one had to do the dishes I think this was the Atheist version of something I dont know.
Here it's all about boring family and boring food
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 22:23:24
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Christmas was yesterday here you know? It was nice to see everyone at one table Well OK not everyone but some of the dearest people to me.
Anyway, I could really use some ice cream now 5-6 chocolate balls
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 22:30:58
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 490149024903 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home